Our Wound Care Program adheres to, and in many instances surpasses, national standards of care and wound care research protocols: From our in-depth patient histories and wound condition assessments, to the full range of services we provide to address them – improving patient outcomes.
With an emphasis on Negative Pressure Wound Therapy and utilizing Mist® Ultrasound Healing Therapy as a core protocol in wound care, our positive outcomes are reflected in our wound care improvement scores.
Summoning the relevant specialists according to each patient’s needs, our interdisciplinary approach to Wound Care provides coordinated, outcome-oriented care.
Convening on a regular basis, our interdisciplinary team is comprised of:
- Nationally Certified Wound Care Specialists
- Nursing Staff experienced in the care of complex wounds
- Plastic and/or General Surgeon
- Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Primary Care Physicians
- Registered Dietitians
- As well as Case Management, Social Services Staff, Patients’ Family Members.
- And the indispensable feedback and input of the Patients themselves!